There cannot be a better satisfaction and happiness for anyone in a life time as equal to buying a home to live in. To make the matter of buying as peaceful as the staying in the home it is a better advised to handover the task of buying or selling in the hands of mostly a property Valuation, valuator and an estate agent.
Prior to signing the agreement papers, a thorough homework is expected by a smart buyer. This will ensure that the buyer is not paying too much than the worth of the property. Before a property Valuation evaluates, generally the estate agent is called to give a preliminary report. The report must include few detailing like:
- Property descriptions
- Valuations by local government
- Ownership details
- Ownership transfer details
- Price of properties in area with transfer details
- Price paid by the present owner
- Trends of the suburb
An estate agent is quite different from the Valuation. A Valuation or a settlement agent or the solicitor is much beyond the one who is handling your legal documents just right in place and make sure all the legal formalities are observed.
Valuation is one who exactly plays the vital part in your selling or buying process:
- Collects information about the property you have your eye on
- Can supply information to your purchasers
- Keeps you informed about what exactly is happening
- manages and co-ordinates the sale and the purchase to ensure that you are only committed on the transactions at the right time
- secure transfer of funds dealing directly with the lender
- protecting legal interests of yours on your behalf
This is exactly why the Valuation is a step ahead than an estate agent who will actually protect your rights, work to fight against on your behalf specially if in case of illegal deals occurs.
What are the other procedures that a Valuation takes after the Contract of Sale (Offer and Acceptance document) is signed. The Valuation will thoroughly check your legal documentation. Search for land titles, organize for stamp duty payments and liaise with your money lender and other parties of the representatives. On your behalf the Valuation will notify the necessary authorities about the change of the ownership of the title. He will look after making apportion of monetary values with water, land and other like ensuring that your settlement goes through on time. All these are plausible reasons why the safety of your property should be entrusted in the hand of the certified property valuator.
View More : http://melbournepropertyvaluers.net.au